[Neworleans-pm] handy weather site

Joey Kelly joey at joeykelly.net
Wed Aug 11 10:50:36 CDT 2004

Y'all,

I keep a weather page that might be of some use to you guys:

http://joeykelly.net/weather/neworleans.php

The site has a ton of graphics, and may take a couple of minutes to load if
you're using a dialup connection with a modem, etc. However, since the whole
point is to have helpful, accurate weather maps in one place, the download
times shouldn't be an issue.

FYI: every time there's an impending hurricane, I post this link to the lists
I am subscribed to as a public service.

Enjoy.
--

Joey Kelly
http://joeykelly.net

"I may have invented it, but Bill made it famous."
 --- David Bradley, the IBM employee that invented CTRL-ALT-DEL