APM: last minute reminder of tomorrow's meeting on HTML::Mason

John Borwick jhborwic at unity.ncsu.edu
Tue Nov 13 22:57:06 CST 2001

Hey, everybody.  I (*finally*) got around to adding the new people from
last meeting to the listserv.  We need a president; I'm not kidding.  I
enjoy talking at meetings but I'm not pulling it together well re:
advertising.  Please email me if you're interested.

Brian Ferris will be talking about HTML::Mason tomorrow, Wednesday
November 14th, at 7 PM in Withers 402A.  It is going to be awesome.
HTML::Mason will save your life as a programmer: it's a php-like Perl
server module or a CGI wraparound that makes it *really* easy to embed
code into HTML and write loops, etc, without having to use C<print qq{}>
all the time.  Come!

About 75% of people at the last meeting were willing to pay a dollar for
pizza.  I'm sorry, but I don't think I can take care of setting up the
pizza.  Is anyone interested in coordinating food, if not for tomorrow
then at least for the next meeting on the 28th?  This is not a moderated
listserv, so reply if you can help out.

Thanks for your time,
yours,
John B.