[Munich-pm] Slightly off-topic; help needed with domain redirection from you XS4ALL guys (or anybody who knows the answer)

Steffen Beyer steffenolfbeyer at yahoo.com.br
Di Mär 1 04:55:04 PST 2016

Dear Perl Mongers,
please excuse the slightly off-topic posting, but I know that several of you work for the provider XS4ALL.NL or have similar knowledge.
I have also tried to contact the author of the Mod_Rewrite module, but haven't heard back from him yet.
The problem is how to automatically redirect HTTP-requests of the formwww.domain1.com/path/to/some/web/page.htmltowww.domain2.com/path/to/some/web/page.htmlwithout replicating the directory structure of domain2 on the server of domain1.
I've already tried the following .htaccess file in the root directory of the domain's web page tree, but I get 'no permission' and '403 forbidden' errors for all pages:
RewriteEngine on
RewriteCond %{HTTP_HOST} ^www\.fluodivegear\.com$ [OR]RewriteCond %{HTTP_HOST} ^fluodivegear\.com$
RewriteRule ^(.*)$ http://firedivegear.com/$1 [R=301,L]
Actually www.fluodivegear.com is an add-on domain located in a subdirectory '/redirect/' of my primary domain www.fluomedia.org.
If the web hoster redirects the fluodivegear domain to that subdirectory using Mod_Rewrite rules, could that cause a conflict and thus be the cause of the error messages?
The hoster's technical support was of no help, he seemed to know less than me.
Thanks a lot in advance for your help!
Kind regards,Steffen