[Munich-pm] German Perl Workshop in Dresden / May 6th to May 8th 2015

Roberto Schäfer roberto.schaefer86 at googlemail.com
Mo Mär 30 22:47:50 PDT 2015

 You programm in Perl or teach the use of Perl? You have new ideas, a great
project or a thrilling story to tell about the use of Perl?  You want to
get to know new ideas and concepts in Perl programming? Then you're right
at the German Perl Workshop 2015!

The German Perl Workshop is the largest German speaking event about Perl.
It is the right platform for your idea, your project or your story. In 2015
the German Perl Workshop will take place from May 6th to May 8th at the
"Volkshaus" in Dresden. About 130 attendees where at the 2014 workshop.

We are searching for: Your idea. Your project. Your story. We are looking
for challenging presentations for our program. Those might be Lightning
Talks 5min), short presentations (20 minutes) or long lectures (40 min). If
you search for suggestions for lecture topics, try looking through the FAQ
(german).

Please submit your paper proposals on the website as soon as possible. The
official deadline March 31st, but we are still searching for some more
presentations!

The presentations and participants are the heart of our workshop. We are
looking forward to seeing you - as a participant and as a speaker. You can
also attend the workshop by registering on our website:
http://act.yapc.eu/gpw2015/

If you have any questions, feel free to contact us at info at gpw2015.de