[Munich-pm] Munich online-wohnungs-planner?

Robin Clarke robin at robinclarke.net
Di Sep 30 00:18:27 PDT 2014

I was hoping for the same when I started, and then got caught into the
tunnel of "just one more feature..." development which took me about 6
months of spare time hacking ... was very interesting though exploring into
geometric form manipulation and did in the end help us find a great place
to live. :)

Best winds,
-Robin-

--