[Munich-pm] 15. Deutscher Perl-Workshop -> immer noch kein Ort...

Richard Foley richard.foley at rfi.net
Tue Jul 17 06:19:01 PDT 2012

I can imagine you being harassed by the Polizei because you're Irish, but not
because you want to organize the DPW in MUC...

You just need to be the stake in the ground, around whom we all throw sticks
and rings and stuff. These opportunities don't grow on trees. Someone, (who can
speak German :), should pick up this baton?

C'mon, you KNOW you want to do it!

--
Ciao

Richard Foley