[Munich-pm] Jetzt geht's: Neue Mailing-Liste auf mail.pm.org verfügbar!)

Harald Jörg Harald.Joerg at arcor.de
Tue Jul 26 23:45:09 PDT 2011

Robin Clarke writes:

> Please send a test message to the list once you are registered: it seems
> the first message from every address has to be moderator approved, and if
> you wait until you have to send something, Harald may not be online to
> approve it right then.

Not quite.  You need to be subscribed to the list to get your mails
delivered without approval.  You are subscribed from a different address
(perl at ...) than you used to send mails.

And while I wasn't exactly offline, I need to get accustomed to the new
Mailman list moderator interface, so please apologize the delay.  This
is the job which Sec has silently been doing for years on the old list.
I have added your robin at ... mail address as well as Steve's gmx address to
the list of accepted senders, and I'll do so for any other mail address
of the usual suspects.

You can achieve the same thing (being able to send mails from more than
one account, but not receive another copy of messages) by subscribing
all addresses to the list, but disabling mail delivery for the accounts
which you want to use only for sending mails.
--
Cheers,
haj