[Mpls-pm] Next meeting - what should I present on?

Craig Wilson craig at wavefront.net
Tue Mar 15 11:16:56 PDT 2016

I wanted to make the last meeting but didn't get it on my calendar.

If people are interested, I can do a short presentation of the things I am doing with Perl on a pcDuino to build a
mobile GPS tracking device.  I am also working on reading iBeacons and Eddystone beacons using Bluetooth LE and have
just received a couple of Particle Electron 2G/3G connection devices, that I want to get included.

I suppose I could call my work, "Perl in a Fog", since that is the marketing term applied to the area between remote
sensors and the Cloud.