[Mpls-pm] Next meeting - what should I present on?

Dave Rolsky autarch at urth.org
Mon Mar 14 13:53:46 PDT 2016

I have a number of talks I could do:

A Date with Perl (datetime stuff) - 45 minutes
Basics of Unicode in Perl - 15 minutes
Markdent (a Markdown parsing toolkit) - 15-20 minutes
Stepford (a sort of make-like thing) - 10-15 minutes

I'm fine with doing a couple of the short ones or the 45 minute talk. I
don't have time right now to make a new talk, but I have a couple things
scheduled for this summer's YAPC that I do in April or later.

Cheers,

-dave

http://VegGuide.org               http://blog.urth.org
Your guide to all that's veg      House Absolute(ly Pointless)