[Mpls-pm] Anyone interested in coworking or shared office space?

Nicholas Melnick nick-list at dytara.com
Mon Apr 6 13:00:42 PDT 2009

Hey, guys,

I'm posting to this list as the group seems to be getting a little
Ruby heavy, so I figured I need to let you guys in on it before it's
too late. ;)

I had been looking around for a coworking (http://bit.ly/SgzFF) group
or situation here in Minneapolis, as it had started to take off where
I was in Seattle, and has been successful in other large cities.
Looking at the coworking wiki, it looked like there were a few ideas
that started to get off the ground, but the last one seems to have its
last update back in summer of last year. While poking around, I came
across a few people looking to do the same, and we had our first
planning meeting last week. It's starting to become real.

So, if you're a telecommuter, or someone starting a business, and
interested in some place that isn't your house, help us figure out the
kind of space, pricing, environment, and timeline we need to make this
a reality.

First, for updates and more information, there's a mTwin Cities
Coworking group on Facebook (http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=79477889501
), or the TCCoworking Twitter account (http://twitter.com/TCCoworking).

Second, for anyone even remotely interested, we have a Twin Cities
Coworking survey