[Mpls-pm] Last technical meeting, and next meetings

Ian Malpass ian at indecorous.com
Fri Jul 13 08:12:59 PDT 2007

Thanks to all who attended the technical meeting last night, and
especially to Dave and Chris for speaking, and to Ehren and TechPro for
providing the meeting room (and cookies...).

I've added links to the slides to
<http://minneapolis.pm.org/index.cgi?PastTechnicalMeetings>.

We have a few more talks lined up already, so there'll be another
meeting sooner rather than later. Ehren said that the room was probably
not available on 8 August, but that we should be OK for 12 September. As
such, I'd suggest a social in August, and we'll schedule the next
technical meeting in September.

Ian