[Mpls-pm] out of town guest at a February meeting

Pat McNamee patm at holmescorp.com
Fri Feb 2 09:20:09 PST 2007

The company I work for, Holmes Corporation, has contracted with brian d
foy of Stonehenge consulting to work with us for a week in February.
He'll be here the week of February 19 through 23.

I asked him if he'd be interested in giving a talk at a Perl Mongers
meeting, and he said he would be. I don't know what his talk would be
about yet, but I can find out if the group is interested.

I'm contacting you to see if a "special" meeting could be scheduled for
that week, since the regular "second Wednesday of the month" meeting
would be the week before.

Let me know what you think.

pm

--
Patrick McNamee
Holmes Corporation
patm at holmescorp.com
651-905-2636 (office)
651-208-0264 (mobile)

INFORMATION IN THIS MESSAGE, INCLUDING ANY ATTACHMENTS, IS INTENDED FOR THE PERSONAL AND CONFIDENTIAL USE OF THE INTENDED RECIPIENT(S) NAMED ABOVE. If you are not an intended recipient of this message, or an agent responsible for delivering it to an intended recipient, you are hereby notified that you have received this message in error, and that any review, dissemination, distribution, or copying of this message is strictly prohibited. If you received this message in error, please notify the sender immediately, delete the message, and return any hard copy print-outs.

This message has been scanned for viruses by McAfee's Groupshield.