[Mpls-pm] Report on Meeting - Dec 13

Matthew Johnson matt at omega.org
Fri Dec 15 10:21:37 PST 2006

Your reply reminds me of that thinkgeek shirt about shell scripts
[1].  Maybe this is for a future meeting, but couldn't we write a
auto-badger script? (In perl of course.)  Maybe we would need a
robotics component as well for real-world badgering.

  -Matt :)

[1] http://www.thinkgeek.com/tshirts/frustrations/374d/