[Mpls-pm] Big Thanks and Reminders

Gary Vollink gary.vollink at gmail.com
Wed Sep 14 20:48:39 PDT 2005

I'd like to shout out a big "THANK YOU" to Ehren Seim, and his
employer Tech-Pro for hosting tonight.  I, for one, quite enjoyed the
whole experience.

Everybody (including me) Lightning Talks.  Just because I can't think
of a subject right now, doesn't mean I won't think of one over the
next week or so.  So think of lightning talk subjects that you might
want to bring up (and I'll be thinking of them too).

Dave, you mentioned "remind me to send functional examples of some of
this code", and I would also suggest that the slides / presentation
would also be useful.  (Pretty please).

Thanks,
Gary Allen
http://www.vollink.com/gary/