[Mpls-pm] Next meeting?

jira0004 jira0004 at yahoo.com
Mon Oct 24 10:58:44 PDT 2005

Ah, I misunderstood, I thought you were looking for
some one to talk about DBI.  I didn't realize you were
looking for some one to talk about Class::DBI.  I've
never used that.

Let me know if you want a talk on DBI and I can do
one.  Maybe most of the other developers in this group
have used or are familiar with DBI - so a talk on it
might not be all that useful.

--- Peter Jirak
E: jira0004 at yahoo.com