[Mpls-pm] Meeting Notes 3/9/2005

Gary Vollink gary.vollink at gmail.com
Thu Mar 10 04:57:45 PST 2005

It was good to meet everybody!

I was the one in all tan at the end of the "short" couch. If I didn't
meet you (there were several of you) - I'm sorry.

* The group seems to be evenly devided between those who hate RedHat
and those who use Fedora.  Dave recommends a recent Debian "testing"
stream.

* Don't piss off the company cook, or your supply sergeant.

Only one thing to add...
* CSS:  http://www.meyerweb.com/eric/css/ -- I learned a lot of CSS
tricks from this site.  Specifically the css/edge section.