[Mpls-pm] [OT] SunRocket VoIP Service

Matthew Johnson matt at omega.org
Wed Apr 20 12:38:32 PDT 2005

I just got mine today.  Setup was pretty easy, just two re-boots of the
cable modem before it took.  Both people I called couldn't tell I was
on a VoIP line.  I can tell I am because of the silly comfort noise the
thing generates.  The only blip in quality was when I picked up my
voice mail messages... it would cut in and out for a couple of
milliseconds.  I'm on comcast cable which I think it supposed to be
384K up and 4M down.  I'd like to hear from anyone else that uses
sunrocket!  -Matt

Reference:  http://www.sunrocket.com, $199 year VoiP includes SIP VoIP
hardware, 2-lines of service, voicemail, LD, Canada LD, Call Waiting,
Call Forwarding, Caller-ID, Web Administration.