[mplspm]: Ride to Veritas tonight

Andrew Jonsson zaj at cypress.com
Wed Mar 12 11:09:30 CST 2003

Hi,

I'm that guy who has been planning on attending, but could never find
parking at Royale.  I'm also evaluating Mason for my company. I was
planning on coming for the first time tonight. I am an Uptowner and
would be happy to give you a ride if you like.

Dave Rolsky wrote:

> I'd greatly appreciate a ride to the meeting tonight.  I'll offer a copy
> of the Mason book as a bribe if that helps ;)
>
> -dave

> House Absolute Consulting
> www.houseabsolute.com

Andrew Jonsson                Cypress Semiconductor, MN Inc.
Phone: (952) 876-8427         email: zaj at cypress.com