[mplspm]: Meeting next week?

Dave Worden dave.worden at veritas.com
Wed Mar 12 10:40:12 CST 2003

All:

Plan "A" is a go for tonight. Planning on a 6:30 p.m. start time so I'll be
hanging out in the Veritas lobby starting at about 6:15 p.m.

Ken -- I'm assuming that your presentation is on your lap-top and we just
plug in and go.

See you all tonight. For those of you needing directions, just put:

2815 Cleveland Avenue,
Roseville, MN 55113

into mapquest(or something) -- you should be good.

See you all tonight.

Regards,
--djw