[mplspm]: Meeting?

James.FitzGibbon James.FitzGibbon at target.com
Mon Oct 21 10:25:23 CDT 2002

There are a few options:

- there are two lots at 10th and Hennepin that are $2 or $3 after 5pm.
- there is usually some parking on Harmon place between 13th and Spruce
  (one block south of Hennepin)
- if you go one block past 13th on Hennpin to Laurel, then turn right there
is a long stretch where you are likely to find parking.  The track runs
along Laurel to 15th, up 15th to some street that starts with an "H" (does
it matter?), along that street to 13th and then down.

--
j.

James FitzGibbon
Consultant, Ajilon Services, TTS-3D at TPN4H
james.fitzgibbon at target.com
voice/fax 612-761-6121/4277