[mplspm]: Dude, who sole my perl book?

Matthew Johnson matt at omega.org
Wed Nov 27 21:55:44 CST 2002

- Perl Mongers Nov 27th, 2002  Summary --

Hello Everyone in Mpls Mongerland.  Matthew Johnson here.

We just finished with the Thanksgiving version of a perl monger
meeting...well ok it isn't much different from a regular version except you
are required to leave early.

Topics tonight were wireless access devices, science fiction authors, old
Ethernet networking, mall of america, encryption, coffee houses,
thanksgiving plans, movies, life in Japan,  Hawaii, Taiwan, the perl job
market, ISPs, toilets, slicing secretary of state's voter registration data,
perl on *shutter* windows,  newsgroups, thicknet, and I'm sure other stuff
that was talked about before I arrived.

Present where Dave, Troy, Craig, myself, and a guy with a cool name that I'm
embarrassed to say I can't remember in my decaffeinated state.

The weather was clear and cold.

The streets were clear and parking was available.

The lights were red....on the passing fire truck.

Have an  good Thanksgiving and hope to see you next month.

  -Matt Johnson
    matt at omega.org

PS:  Craig: what was the name of that author that had the AIs that would get
loose and attack the center-space?
PPS:  Troy, nice to meet you.