[mplspm]: Next meeting??

Don Dresser don_dresser at lcvef.org
Mon Nov 18 16:05:27 CST 2002

As promised, Dunn Bros closing hours

M-Sat.  9:00 pm
Sunday  3:00 pm

I think that is a "We lock the doors, want everyone out, and hope to
have employees out the door" closing time, not a "No new orders after
this time, but people can linger until they finish their stuff" closing
time.  In any case, that should be plenty late (unless someone proposes
shifting the day of the meeting to Sundays).

DD