[mplspm]: Next meeting??

Jim Anderson jim at acadcam.com
Mon Nov 18 15:48:18 CST 2002

On Mon, Nov 18, 2002 at 03:38:17PM -0600, Thomas Eibner wrote:
> On Mon, Nov 18, 2002 at 01:24:28PM -0800, Torleiv Flatebo Ringer wrote:
> > If the meeting were in St. Paul, I could go more often.
>
> Before it gets out of hand, let's not forget we are Minneapolis.pm :-)
>
> --
>   Thomas Eibner <http://thomas.eibner.dk/> DnsZone <http://dnszone.org/>
>   mod_pointer <http://stderr.net/mod_pointer> <http://photos.eibner.dk/>
>   !(C)<http://copywrong.dk/>                  <http://apachegallery.dk/>
>           Putting the HEST in .COM <http://www.hestdesign.com/>

Thus says the guy with .dk's all over his .signature...

But unless it's specifically relevant, I often use St. Paul and Minneapolis
interchangeably.

And on back to the original topic.  Last week, Dave announced the meeting
to be next Wednesday in downtown Minneapolis.  Now the discussion seems
to be that the Dunn Bros in downtown St. Paul is a better option.  As I
might be able to make it that evening, and I dislike parking in downtown
Minneapolis (crowded, and large vehicles don't park so well), I'll put
in a vote to move to St. Paul this month.  Anybody want to make it
official?

Jim Anderson			(612) 782-0456     jim at acadcam.com
Anderson CAD/CAM, Inc		Lucifer designed MS-DOS to try
3800 Apache Lane NE		    men's souls.
St Anthony, MN  55421		Then he had a better idea...