[mplspm]: Next meeting: Wednesday, November 27 @ 7 PM: Espresso Royale

Thomas Eibner thomas at stderr.net
Sat Nov 16 22:56:16 CST 2002

On Sat, Nov 16, 2002 at 10:21:02PM -0600, Dave Rolsky wrote:
> Ok, this month's meeting is unchanged so it'll be at the above time and
> place.
>
> If people want to change the location, let's discuss that for next month
> as well.  The key issues for location (for me) are:
>
> - Not too loud
>
> - Non-smoking

Two important issues for me too.

> - Easy to arrange chairs/table/whatever into circle/square/something like
> that (Barley John's was actually so small that this didn't work out too
> well unless we were outside, for example).

But barley johns is within walking distance to me! (Currently anyway).
But yes, it is indeed to small, too loud, and there's loads of smoke
:-/

Espresso Royale is pretty decent and I can live without beer, so unless
they turn up the music even louder I think it's a good place to go.

(see you all at the next meeting again, I'm going to be in Denmark
from 21st nov to 4th dec)

--
  Thomas Eibner <http://thomas.eibner.dk/> DnsZone <http://dnszone.org/>
  mod_pointer <http://stderr.net/mod_pointer> <http://photos.eibner.dk/>