[mplspm]: Next meeting??

Dave Rolsky autarch at urth.org
Wed Nov 13 15:32:34 CST 2002

On Wed, 13 Nov 2002, Jim Anderson wrote:

> I haven't been to the PM meetings since they've moved downtown, and
> probably won't attend until they move out of downtown, but third Wednesday
> conflicts with SIGBAP (an offshoot of the Unix Users of Minnesota, Special
> Interest Group on Beer And Pizza).  UUM meets the first Wed of the month,
> SIGBAP the third Wed.
>
> What about the third Monday?

This is what I was hoping to avoid.  I think broadening this discussion to
suggest different days is asking for trouble.

Pretty much any given day of the week we pick will be bad for some people
for various reasons.  Wednesday seems to have worked out reasonably well
so far, based on attendance the past couple months.

I think the important thing to do is avoid holidays and other related
events.

So are there any folks currently on the list interested in coming to a
meeting who also go to SIGBAP?

-dave

www.urth.org
we await the New Sun