[mplspm]: Local Perl training?

Mark Conty Mark_Conty at cargill.com
Tue Mar 26 16:23:28 CST 2002

Someone here at work asked me about Perl training in-town, and I had to
shrug.  I checked with majordomo at pm.org, but there doesn't appear to be an
archive for this mailing list, so I can't go back to see if this is
something that's been asked before.  (Or is there an archive, but it's
stored elsewhere?)

I snooped around in www.pm.org, www.perl.org, and use.perl.org.  In the
last, I found a reference to yet another site, perltraining.org, where
among other things, they had a list of about a dozen Perl training
institutions in the USA.  Unfortunately, they were not grouped by state
or anything like that.

Looking in Yahoo, I found that our very own Euler Solutions (Dennis, are
you still on this list?) is supposed to offer some Perl training.  Does
anyone know about this offering, or any other Perl training offering here
in the Cities?

Thanks...
--
Mark Conty