[mplspm]: mrj is in. at Barleys? at 19:00 today?

Carl Wilhelm Soderstrom chrome at real-time.com
Thu Mar 21 12:35:01 CST 2002

> I'll be at Barley John's until about 6:40 or so tonight.  From there I
> head off to a UUM (Unix Users of Minnesota) SIGBAP (Special Interest
> Group on Beer And Pizza) at Savoy near downtown St. Paul.  If you want
> to join us down there, feel free to.  It's right at the north end of
> the Lafeyette bridge.

argh. I was just a block away from Barley John's, at a job site until 4:00
or so. Thought about going to get a burger and beer, but decided to go home
instead (since it's cheaper at home); esp. since I didn't know how often Jim
frequented the place. :)

this is what I get for being away from e-mail all day. :)

Carl Soderstrom.
--
Network Engineer
Real-Time Enterprises