[mplspm]: A meeting?

Thomas Eibner thomas at stderr.net
Wed Mar 20 19:57:30 CST 2002

On Wed, Mar 20, 2002 at 12:10:32PM -0600, Mark DeSharq wrote:

I'd say we don't necessarily need the equipment, if anyone "down" south
has a place they can recommend we go to (one or more times) I would be
ready for driving down there. So if you can get a room or suggest a
place just put it up as a proposal on the list.

--
  Thomas Eibner <http://thomas.eibner.dk/> DnsZone <http://dnszone.org/>
  mod_pointer <http://stderr.net/mod_pointer> <http://photos.eibner.dk/>