[mplspm]: A meeting?

Matt Johnson matt at omega.org
Wed Mar 20 18:21:21 CST 2002

If the value of the information you receive or the value of the contacts you meet at a meeting is not worth cost of the drive for you, I certainly recommend staying where you are.

You can always start a Lakeville perl mongers group.

   -Matt

The following message was sent by Andrew Jonsson <zaj at cypress.com> on Wed, 20 Mar 2002 16:57:16 -0600.