[mplspm]: A meeting?

Jim Anderson jim at acadcam.com
Wed Mar 20 14:42:04 CST 2002

On Wed, Mar 20, 2002 at 02:26:46PM -0600, Andrew Jonsson wrote:
> I've been wanting to attend a PM meeting for some time, but they tend to
> be a little North-Side specific.  I work just south of the Mall O.A. and
> am moving to lakeville.  Has there been any discussion about an
> occasional meeting at a more centralized or even slightly
> southerly-skewed location?

If you can supply a room with a VGA projector, an Internet connection,
and room for about 20 or so people to sit, you can have it wherever you
want.

Personally, living and working in the Roseville/New Brighton/St. Anthony
area, I like these northerly meetings.

Jim Anderson			(612) 782-0456     jim at acadcam.com
Anderson CAD/CAM, Inc		Lucifer designed MS-DOS to try
3800 Apache Lane NE		    men's souls.
St Anthony, MN  55421		Then he had a better idea...