[mplspm]: A meeting?

Andrew Jonsson zaj at cypress.com
Wed Mar 20 14:26:46 CST 2002

Hi,

I've been wanting to attend a PM meeting for some time, but they tend to
be a little North-Side specific.  I work just south of the Mall O.A. and
am moving to lakeville.  Has there been any discussion about an
occasional meeting at a more centralized or even slightly
southerly-skewed location?

Andrew Jonsson
Software Engineer
Cypress Semiconductor, MN Inc.
email: zaj at cypress.com

Dave Rolsky wrote:

> On Wed, 20 Mar 2002, Jim Anderson wrote:
>
> > > BTW, did the last (social) meeting happen?  I couldn't go.
> >
> > There were 2 of us.  Not much point in having a meeting with 2 people.
>
> Ok, let's get a rough roll call.
>
> <hand position="raised">me</hand>
>
> -dave

> www.urth.org
> we await the New Sun

Andrew Jonsson                Cypress Semiconductor, MN Inc.
Phone: (952) 876-8427         email: zaj at cypress.com
Pager: (612) 650-5581         email paging: zaj.page%cmi at cypress.com