[mplspm]: Ever heard of a routine called getColInfo()?

Mark Conty Mark_Conty at cargill.com
Wed Mar 20 08:43:02 CST 2002

Chris Josephes writes
> Well, if it's somewhere in @INC, he could just "perldoc -l TblInfo.pm".

No, when I say I searched our development servers, I left no tern unstoned --
errr, stone unturned.

> I'd guess that it's in a non-standard @LIB dir.  Any chance this former
> guy's account was deleted accidentally?

It wasn't accidental -- they just didn't know that this little piece of code
was still living in his home dir.  *sigh*  I checked our backup tapes for the
server he spent most of his time on, but they only go back a year, and
earliest one just has an empty /home/<user> directory.

I'll try getting a hold of the guy directly -- I believe he's still in town.

Thanks anyway, folks...
--
Mark Conty
APS/NAGO IT Group