[mplspm]: something on the 9th?

David Blevins dmblevins at mediaone.net
Tue Jan 8 01:42:18 CST 2002

Hi Guys,

There seem to be just a few people posting on the list, how many people
usually show up for a drink?

I'd love to stop in and meet some of the Minneapolis Perl Mongers.  I spoke
at the O'Reilly Open Source/Perl Convention this summer and had the time of
my life handing out with the Perl guys I met in the speakers lounge.  Did
anyone on this list manage to get out to San Diego for the Perl Conference
5?

-David