[mplspm]: Meeting this week

Ken Williams ken at mathforum.org
Tue Oct 23 00:12:41 CDT 2001

Dave Rolsky <autarch at urth.org> wrote:
> You know, the web page has said Wednesday for quite a while.
>
> Can we all settle on a single day of the week?
>
> I myself prefer Wednesday though most Thursday would probably be fine
> for me.  This one is not because I scheduled something else thinking
> that we were meeting on Wednesday.

At a personal level, any night this week is fine for me.  Since there's
nobody pushing for Thursday (I think I was the only one who actually
wanted it, and the Wednesday thing I had previously was cancelled, grr),
let's switch it back to Wednesday.

Or, rather, from a certain point of view, let's leave it on Wednesday, as
it was originally scheduled.  Sorry for the coup attempt.

AND, as Dave mentioned, let's standardize on a schedule again -
penultimate Wednesday of every month?  Every so often, on Wednesday?

 -Ken