[mplspm]: Meeting this week

Stan Kegel skegel at archwing.com
Mon Oct 22 23:52:11 CDT 2001

I was planning for Wednesday, but I previously said that I could change
to Thursday this week if needed.  I usually have class on Thursdays, but
not this week.  (Rodney Dangerfield joke goes here.)

I can make either day work.

It sounds like there is no concensus (and no czar), but, upon reviewing
the messages, it sounds like more people can make it Wednesday (the
original plan).  Is the meeting room available on Wednesday?

-- Stan