[mplspm]: Meeting declaration

Ken Williams ken at mathforum.org
Sun Oct 14 23:17:55 CDT 2001

Thomas Eibner <thomas at stderr.net> wrote:
> I thought it was the we-want-another-meeting-mail you talked about!
>
> So, when are we having another meeting?

We've got a tentative meeting on the site for Wednesday, October 24.  I
might prefer Thursday, October 25, but let's have it on one or the other.

Stan Kegel, are you still interested in presenting on command-line perl?
That might not take an entire meeting to do, so if anyone else has a
mini-presentation that could complement it, speak up.  An eBay
exploitation primer?  A notes-from-the-trenches horror show of bad code
from workplace peers?

 -Ken