[Moscow.pm] Invitation to connect on LinkedIn

Oleg Bunin via LinkedIn member на linkedin.com
Пт Фев 17 03:38:39 PST 2012

LinkedIn
------------

    Oleg Bunin requested to add you as a connection on LinkedIn:

Eugene,

- Oleg

Accept invitation from Oleg Bunin
http://www.linkedin.com/e/kcw15v-gyr5ax07-v/pXYbgsitMXnSsLzHCoPbx5zhVDB/blk/I47073568_17/pmpxnSRJrSdvj4R5fnhv9ClRsDgZp6lQs6lzoQ5AomZIpn8_dP5ve3oRcPsMdPh9bSB6tkFjr5d1bP0McjwQdP8SejkLrCBxbOYWrSlI/EML_comm_afe/?hs=false&tok=1wkGc3xpOq6B81

View invitation from Oleg Bunin
http://www.linkedin.com/e/kcw15v-gyr5ax07-v/pXYbgsitMXnSsLzHCoPbx5zhVDB/blk/I47073568_17/0TclYUdzkPdP0Td4ALqnpPbOYWrSlI/svi/?hs=false&tok=1c7PFRLGeq6B81

Why might connecting with Oleg Bunin be a good idea?

Oleg Bunin's connections could be useful to you:

After accepting Oleg Bunin's invitation, check Oleg Bunin's connections to see who else you may know and who you might want an introduction to. Building these connections can create opportunities in the future.

--
(c) 2012, LinkedIn Corporation