[Moscow.pm] Final Call: MA7 web tech contest deadline is today!

Yusuke Kawasaki u-suke на kawa.net
Вс Ноя 6 16:05:34 PST 2011

Hi all,

I am only Japanese Perl hacker who attend YAPC::Europe Riga 2011.
http://mtl.recruit.co.jp/blog/2011/08/ye2011-day1.html
http://search.cpan.org/~kawasaki/

As I've mentioned in my talk at the YAPC,
I am lead organizer of the MA7 which is Japan's largest web tech contest.
The MA7 is accepting web services, smartphone applications, etc. from the globe.
http://ma7.mashupaward.jp/?locale=en

TODAY IS THE DEADLINE!!

The MA7’s submission deadline is today, Monday, 7 November!
We’ve accepted 300+ great applications for the MA7 until yesterday.
Most applications will be submitted today, we expect from past MAs experience.
Submit your app at the form https://ma7.mashupaward.jp/entry?locale=en

The deadline is 24:00 midnight at Tokyo time.

Tokyo: 24:00 Midnight (JST) November 7
Moscow: 19:00 (MSK) November 7

Apps for submission MUST use one of APIs provided by our API partners:
Adobe, Evernote, Facebook, Microsoft, PayPal,
Yahoo: YUI library, Yahoo Japan's OAuth, OpenID
Google: Chrome Extension / WebApps, Google Apps, App Engine.
and more: http://ma7en.tumblr.com/post/10531356431/api-partners
http://ma7.mashupaward.jp/apis/company?locale=en

We're looking for your application at the MA7.

Best regards,

--
Yusuke Kawasaki
http://www.kawa.net/