[Moscow.pm] Google Summer of Code 2010

Maxim Vuets maxim.vuets на gmail.com
Ср Мар 10 12:17:44 PST 2010

On 3/10/10, Андрей П. Ковбович <akovbovich на gmail.com> wrote:

> А кого уволили из универа, но с хорошим знанием перла сможет поучавствовать?

Студентом судя по всему нет:

"I graduate in the middle of the program. Can I still participate? ---
As long as you are enrolled in a college or university program as of
April 26, 2010, you are eligible to participate in the program." ---
http://socghop.appspot.com/document/show/gsoc_program/google/gsoc2010/faqs#graduate

"What documentation is required from students? ---
We will need the following documentation from students: [...] For
students based outside the United States, we will need a completed
Foreign Certification form. For all students, we will need a
transcript/proof of enrollment in school. Transcripts do not need to
be official." ---
http://socghop.appspot.com/document/show/gsoc_program/google/gsoc2010/faqs#student_docs

Участвуйте ментором! (:

--