MCPM: Tuesday meetings

Lorraine Gee lorgee2000 at yahoo.com
Tue Oct 7 14:33:18 CDT 2003

Any night is OK with me.

-- Ed
epsj2000 at yahoo.com

Andy Murren <andy at murren.org> wrote:

Steve et al,

:
: Want to move it to another night? I haven't been able to make the
: meetings lately either, hopefully things will have calmed down a bit by
: the next meeting. Any other suggestions for another night are fine with
: me. Thursdays are probably the only night that I can't make it.
:

That sounds good to me. What does everybody else think? Please
discuss so Steve and I are not the only ones who talk about it.

Andy

--
Andy Murren
andy at murren.org