MCPM: Re: Web Request (info@mcpm.com)

Stephen Walker swalker at walkertek.com
Sat Jan 18 22:37:25 CST 2003

Ed,

I'm still planning on being there.  It is actually Tuesday the 21st.
I'm not sure what you mentioned about linux world, but I'm planning on
attending the 22nd.

Let me know what your plans are, maybe we can meet up there or
something, or discuss it on Tuesday if your going to be at the PM
meeting.

Thanks,
Steve