MCPM: Date::DayOfNthWeek

Andy Murren andy at murren.org
Fri Nov 29 07:55:03 CST 2002

All,

I have released my first module to CPAN.

Date::DayOfNthWeek

It is a very simple module that calculates which week of the month
today is in.

I wrote it so I can automate my MCPM meeting reminders.

Please check it out and give me some feed back.  I have added some
extra info under the Examples directory to show the logic to correctly
calculating which week we are in.

After a short comments period I will release it as a 1.0 version.

I will also entertain suggestions for a different (perhaps better)
name for the module.

It can be found at:

http://www.cpan.org/modules/by-module/Date/AMURREN/

v 0.01 had a logic error
v 0.02 is the correct logic
v 0.03 has a couple of tweeks and an extra example file.

Thanks and I hope to see you all at the next MCPM meeting.

Andy

--
Andy Murren
andy at murren.org