MCPM: Speaker

Stephen Walker steve at walkertek.com
Fri Apr 5 08:54:20 CST 2002

Any of the dates should be good for me.  I'm probably most interested in
the parrot talks, although any of them are good.  I may be able to have it
here, Montville, in our conference room if we would like (White board,
maybe projector).  If no one has any objections I'll ask.

Let me know.
Thanks,
Steve

--