APM: New Jersey Open Source Society

Andy Murren andy at murren.org
Thu Aug 30 14:17:42 CDT 2001

All,

I am starting a web site that is dedicated to Open Source groups and
Open Source vendors.  The domain will be njoss.org.  The site will
have the main function of providing links to organizations dedicated
to OS (such as nypm) and vendors (such as Evolution) who sell and
support OS products in the NY/NJ/Eastern PA area.

I am inviting anyone who does OS programming, supports OS servers and
workstations, does web hosting on Open Source OS's with Open Source
languages to submit to me a link and a one paragraph intro to the
group.  There is no cost involved.

This should be a one stop site to find that vendor who will install
and support an all OS Small Office/Home Office set up.  Or to find
that MySQL/Perl programmer to support your web site.  Or a place to
find all of the OS Special Interest Groups in our area.

Anyone who is interested can reach me off list.  Tentative launch date
is 1 Oct 2001.

flames > /dev/null

Thanks

Andy