[Montreal-pm] Upcoming beer outing

Christian Lavoie christian.lavoie at gmail.com
Sam 10 Sep 16:28:55 PDT 2011

After two recent successes with Montreal PM beers, we (the folks that
showed up at the last one, and the one with our very special guest,
Jim from NYC PM!) have decided to make this a regular event.

>From now on, Montreal PM beers are the last Tuesday of the month, 6pm
at the Benelux (near the UQAM). Next Montreal PM beer meeting on Sept
27, and next month on the 25th. Please let me know if you want to be
on the official calendar event; regardless, I'll endeavour to spam^W
notify this mailing list at least a week before.

I have a few other ideas up my sleeve to bring interest levels way up,
to be discussed next time we're all in the same room calmly enjoying a
few cold ones.

--
Have fun, Christian
http://linkedin.christianlavoie.net