[Minsk-pm] Perl in Minsk

Aliaksandr Zahatski zahatski на gmail.com
Вт Июн 14 12:59:08 PDT 2011

Hello all !
I was contacted by Cris, by a representative of a private company from U.S..
Chris is interested in the small development group in Minsk.
If you are interested, please contact directly: chris (at) exceleron.com

----- begin mail ----
Zag,

Sorry for the unsolicited message, but I am looking for some
information on the state of Perl development in Minsk.
I saw you under the users in Minsk on the EU YAPC 2011 and thought I
would give it a try.

I am looking to put together a small Perl development group (3-5 devs)
based in Minsk to work with us. I would rather not work with one of
the development shops that are there in Minsk, but rather directly
with the developers.

Is something like this possible or I am I crazy for bringing up the
idea? Any advice you could give I would greatly appreciate.

BTW if we get going in Minsk one thing I would like to do is sponsor
the Minsk.pm to help grow the Perl development community there.

Chris.Gaines

--- end mail ---

Всем привет !
Со мной связался представитель частной компании из США.
Ищет Perl разработчиков в Минске (3-5 чел).
Если вам этот аопрос интересен свяжитесь с ним напрямую  chris (at)
exceleron.com
ЗЫ: Предлагает спонсорство для MInsk.pm !!!

Cheers,
Aliakasndr