Inaugural meeting of the Milton Keynes Branch of the Democrats & Veterans Party

Tony Edwardson tony at edwardson.co.uk
Fri Oct 19 07:36:54 PDT 2018

Hi All

You might know that I recently joined a new political party, the
Democrats and Veterans Party http://dvparty.uk
which promote direct democracy (like Switzerland) rther than
parliamentart democracy.

On Thusday evening 25th October, I am hosting the first meeting of the
Milton Keynes Branch at my house.

If you are interested, you are welcome to join us - the party chairman,
Gavin Felton, and other senior officials will be there two and they will
be happy to answer any questions.

If you don;t know where I live, drop me a line and I will send you my
address

Cheers
Tony