You views on Bitcard SSO?

Peter Edwards peter at dragonstaff.co.uk
Fri Feb 19 03:10:56 PST 2016

Ah that's quite a nice option Colin :)

A more expensive but simpler way to go if you don't want to roll your own,
is to pay for a service that does that for you. We looked at a few 2 years
ago and one that was okay was PingIdentity
https://www.pingidentity.com/en/products/pingfederate.html

At the time I commented to my colleagues we could set our own stuff up
around ADFS in Azure more cheaply (because of a large educational
discount). It does depend on your situation, user volumes and so on.

Regards, Peter