IMS are looking for more Perl programmers

Shlomi Fish shlomif at shlomifish.org
Thu Jun 18 07:02:32 PDT 2015

Hi Tony,

On Thu, 18 Jun 2015 13:55:18 +0100
Tony Edwardson <tony.edwardson at gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi
>
> If you are interested in bleeding edge perl development in Milton Keynes
> - e.g. Dancer, DBIC, Moose e.t.c and have a reasonable amount of
> experience please let me know and I'll put you forward

A few questions:

1. Is that position open for telecommuters?

2. Can I apply if I'm living in Israel (or anywhere outside .uk) and only have
an Israeli citizenship?

Regards,

	Shlomi Fish

> Cheers
> Tony

http://www.shlomifish.org/humour/bits/Can-I-SCO-Now/ - “Can I SCO Now?”

How many “one-liners” do I actually write? I don’t know; maybe a couple dozen
a day. But I guess I must be unusual, because as we all know, AWK was a
complete failure and vanished into obscurity since it didn’t address anyone’s
real needs. (That was sarcasm.) — “Twelve Views of Mark Jason Dominus”