Tech Meeting Tomorrow

Tony Edwardson tony at edwardson.co.uk
Mon Jun 15 12:38:54 PDT 2015

Hi All

For those coming tomorrow, the meeting in "Intelligent Maintenance
Systems" on the 1st floor of Matrix House on North 4th Street in Central
Milton Keynes MK9 1NJ
https://goo.gl/maps/F49T1
The building has a security code to get in which I can't send out by
email so I will make sure someone is there to let you in.
There is a buzzer you can press to be let in but that rings in th emain
office which we won't be in so are unlikely to hear it
If you are going to arrive much after 7pm - please ring or text me on
07712 100283 and I can let you know the code.
Unfortunately Rick Deller can't make it tomorrow and due to the late
notice, I haven't got a suitable talk availabel to fill in.

See you all tomorrow

Cheers
Tony